Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October Update


October is here! The spookiest of all months! And we passed 100,000 views! WOW DUDES!

I'm back in school again--I'm taking the 2nd part of the millinery course. Look forward to more cool hat projects! Also learning how do use Adobe Illustrator.

Fanexpo Cosplay Workmanship Competition results: I won the Best of Thursday award for my Leia costume. It was nice to compete in something for the first time in 2 years. I'm hoping to compete in more things this coming year, but we'll see.

Working on finishing up my posts on Presea. The last one left is on that battle axe...

I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately, I've felt a bit creatively drained. Looking to be inspired again... Got to start working on my hat projects soon though, so hopefully that will give me some motivation--at the very least to meet my project deadlines. Started working on my 1st hat project. It's going to be pretty epic.

It's going to be a pretty crazy month or two!

Later dudes! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment